I’m sitting here looking at a pile of food magazines, cook books, and notes. I have things to organize and follow up while I wait for the dinner to come out of the oven. It’s been quite busy at work and I couldn’t get around to completing some recipes I wanted to post. So trying something different this week – it’s a link list. Idea came from 101 Cookbooks. (Thanks, Heidi)
This past Mother’s Day, I served:
- Zucchini & Cheese Fritter for an appetizer
- And a spread of cheese and cured meat
- 2 loaves of ciabatta
- Grilled Filet Mignon with caramelized onions grabbed from this recipe
- along with modified version of Fried Artichoke with lemon salt
- and modified version of Crispy Potato Tian
- Dessert: Bread Pudding
Random thoughts & readings:
- 25 Ways to Use Sriracha
- then I found out about this site, Junk Foodie.
- and ended up with “I must try these doughnuts.”
- I had some Frontera Chardonnay (Chilean) and loved it.
- On my reading list: Taste, Memory: Forgotten Foods, Lost Flavors, and Why They Matter
- My “microgreens” are going wild.
- I bought this awesome KEEVA bag I saw on Pinterest from Sole Society.
- and I pinned a lot HERE.